Half & Full Day Trips
Clean type V life jacket (No personal life jackets can be used)
All rafting and safety equipment
Dry bags for any extra personal items you want to bring that you would like to stay dry. (medications, cameras, personal items, etc.)
Soda pop, water and snacks
Full day trip includes riverside lunch
What to Bring
- Quick drying shirt
- Swim wear
- River shoes or sandals
- Sunscreen and lip balm (available at our store)
- Sun hat
- Beer or preffered beverage (NO GLASS)
- Eyeglass or sunglass retainer (available at our store)
2 to 6 Day Wilderness Escapes Travel Tips
River Gear Provided
We provide sleeping bags with fresh liner, a roomy tent, family tents are available on request, comfortable 3" deluxe sleeping pads. You may bring your own sleeping bag if you prefer.
Complimentary river duffel you will receive this at the pre trip orientation, all your clothes will fit in this 15" X 25" duffel not including your shoes.
Large camp dry bag will have your pillow and sleeping bag already in it, your river duffel and any other personal items will go in here. This large dry bag will be waiting at each camp.
Personal dry bags are for all your stuff you would like to have available during the day on the water.
What to Bring
- Swimsuit - You will want to have a few depending on trip length
- Raingear - can also be used for a light jacket if temps are cool
- Quick drying shirts for the river - cotton around camp is fine
- Sun hat (baseball cap, visor, large brimmed hat)
- Comfortable pair of pants, shorts, shoes and socks for camp
- Sunglasses, Camera, Flashlight, Binoculars
- River sandals or water shoes
- Water Bottle
- Wetsuit, splash gear provided by MRO for cool weather trips
- Cash for gratuity